• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie to forum

Louise711

Hi I thought i would jump in and introduce myself
My name is Lou and i live in cumbria, I have just started my pre-op diet and my op is on the 23rd may 2012 all being well and no weight gain
I started this process in Feb last year it has taken its time but of late it feels fast approaching
I am self employed within the motorsport trade, I also breed bengal cats for a hobby
I am a social butterfly and love my nights out (not sure how i will cope with this after!!)
Anyway any advice or help you peeps can give me would be greatly appriciated and i look forward to getting to know you all better and learning about your journeys xxx

Hi Louise, and welcome to the forum, it a friendly place everyone is very friendly and are really good if you need any advice. Good luck on your opp x

Hi louise and welcome... I'm having my surgery on 22/5...hope all goes amazing for u xxx

Hi I thought i would jump in and introduce myself
My name is Lou and i live in cumbria, I have just started my pre-op diet and my op is on the 23rd may 2012 all being well and no weight gain
I started this process in Feb last year it has taken its time but of late it feels fast approaching
I am self employed within the motorsport trade, I also breed bengal cats for a hobby
I am a social butterfly and love my nights out (not sure how i will cope with this after!!)
Anyway any advice or help you peeps can give me would be greatly appriciated and i look forward to getting to know you all better and learning about your journeys xxx

Hi Louise, my op is 2 days before yours and have a mixed bag of nerves and excitement. Welcome to the boards I only joined yesterday but have read through most of the threads and there is loads of advice. Good luck x

:welcome:

Welcome Louise xx

Welcome Louise are you having your op at Sunderland, i had a bypass there last August. Been fine really good luck to ya it is a long wait i knowxx

hi and welcome, are you a sunderland patient ? x

Hi, welcome to this fabulous forum. It really is my comfort zone for all those thoughts and queries you need answering. Hope things go well for you x

I'm having my op in newcastle general and i'm having the bypass....gulp

Good luck to everyone having there ops this week xx

Back