• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newly Banded!

danowen

Back today from The Spire, Leicester having had my band fitted by Mr Sutton last night. I'm feeling achey but I guess with having your insides pulled and prodded that's understandable! Think I have trapped wind in my back but I'm sure a decent walk tomorrow will sort most of that.
I've spent the whole day dreaming of fabulous clothes and wonderful holidays and spending real quality time with my 2 boys. Exciting times!

Glad to hear that your op went well danowen.. If the trapped wind persists, then try a little peppermint tea that really does help.. Or if you can get someone to go to the chemist for you, then windeze or something similar also gives pretty good relief.. But in truth best thing is to be up and moving around that will release the wind quicker than anything... xx

Congrats on your surgery. I'm 5 days post op and still suffering from bad wind :0( I get a really bad pain in my left shoulder, hope your not suffering as long x

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Another tip with trapped wind - wave your arms around in a windmill like motion as that can help shift it too. I bought deflatine but found that Boots own brand worked much better :)

Glad to hear you're doing well :)

Back