• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Night Night /Good Morning! (18 April 2011)

cah-ching

Morning!

How are we all today?

My biceps are still aching from Friday's exercising, but it is now bearable :)

Neenie was right and my weight loss was down to dehydration .. I'm back up to 128kg :(((((

My band is ok ... will be eating solids today and high protein - although I'm having porridge (a slider) mixed with cranberries and seeds for breakfast.

Then gym later.

See you..... :wavey:

Morning CC. Am off to get ready for work as soon as I have eaten my weetabix - no time for a protein breakfast. Have a good day.

tranquil x

Good Morning,
I ache from head to foot today as we did a car boot sale yesterday, I took all my old cloths from size 20-34 and sold most of them the rest are going to the charity shop today.
Have a great day.

Morning CC. Well I'm in a bad mood, thanks for asking lol - because Neil used the last of the milk last night so now I cant have a coffee. I'm sure he's done it on purpose as well just to pee me off. It also means that Zoe cant have cereal for brekkie. I wouldn't mind but there was over a pint of milk left when I went to bed.

My day will get better though as we are off to Cornwall today for a short break, but the journey there will be a barrell of laughs NOT as he wont say sorry and that annoys me so I guess we'll be travelling in silence.

Morning to all!
It's a gorgeous day in Birmingham - just a pity I'm on my way to work.
It's just under 8 weeks to my surgery now, so I've started Slim Fast this morning - really want to get some weight off before I go in to hospital. Hope my will power holds!
Hope everyone has a good day,
xXx

Who's beefcake are you serving? Am I missing something lol.
Good morning all.
I'm just having my second cuppa, then I am going into the garden again. I left everything out last night because I was exhausted by the time I had finished.
I was up most of the night because although I can get my daughter's texts from Bali, she doesn't seem to be getting my replies so consequently she was texting me all through the night, 2am 3.30 am and then finally at 7.30 she rang to see if everything was ok. She was worried that I might be poorly.
Anyway, what a gorgeous day it is and I cant wait to get into the garden.
Love to all.
Lynne x

Good morning all it is such a beautiful day far too nice to be in work but sadly thats where i am untill at least 17.45 :( will try and do my lunch time walk today at least i see some sun as well then....roll on the lovely long weekend have a good one everyone:) and sam i am just like you i would ignore him as much as i good until he makes me laugh and all would be forgotten!!

good night folks. i'm feeling a bit despondent - i can't even see myself losin 1 stone let alone 9 stones. Cherry's thread has tapped into my deeply buried feelings of failure.

Night night. xx

Back