• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No going back!!!

LancsLass2

Hi just thought I`d write a quick thread cos I went to my consultation today at St. Johns Chambers, Manchester and I`m well excited for my upcoming band op. ( Not sure if I`ll b this excited this time next week. ) Can`t say I`m as enthusiastic about starting the milk diet tomorrow but I know its got to b done. Could have chosen the lower cal option but it looked quite faddy and its only for just over a week so I`m sure I can cope. Dr. Paul Super seemed very nice and seemed to know his stuff so I feel a bit more relaxed about the whole thing. Roll on Tuesday 28th Oct!!!:D

Glad it went well :) The milk diet isn't too bad, just stay focused on shrinking your liver, keep busy, and drink plenty of fluids. You might feel headache-y in the first couple of days, so keep some paracetemol close to hand! Use the boards, if you find it tough or get anxious, there's nearly always someone online to talk to.

The week will fly by!

Fab news your op date will be here in no time at all. good luck with it all and look forward to following your progress x

snap

Hiya LL,

If you're stuggling on milk diet think of me cause my first cup of cow is in the morning too. If im struggling I'll be thinking about you. Together we will do it. Glad you got on ok today at Dolan Park how long did it take you to get there? You'll have to give me a discription of yourself and I will come and say hi on the day of your op as I'll be just leaving. We'll chat through the week and swap notes on how we are getting on with Diasy the Cow (our new best friend).

Good Luck I'll be thinking of you

Dee xxx

Thanks everyone for your support, god I think I`ll need it after this coming week, I`ll b mooing I`ll have drunk so much milk lol - it`ll b worth it in the end!!!

Hiya LL,

If you're stuggling on milk diet think of me cause my first cup of cow is in the morning too. If im struggling I'll be thinking about you. Together we will do it. Glad you got on ok today at Dolan Park how long did it take you to get there? You'll have to give me a discription of yourself and I will come and say hi on the day of your op as I'll be just leaving. We'll chat through the week and swap notes on how we are getting on with Diasy the Cow (our new best friend).

Good Luck I'll be thinking of you

Dee xxx
Yeah we`ll get through this week and the next few mths together, spurring each other on. ( something I`ve never really had when dieting, don`t know about u?? ) I didn`t go to Dolan Park today, my consultation was at Manchester which isn`t far from me ( less than an hr )I`m staying over on the night before my op but I think it`ll prob take approx 2 hrs from here. I`m small with light brown/blonde hair (prob b slapped back in a ponytail that time in the morning lol ) I`ll b on my own cos my husband`ll b staying at the hotel with my two kids and visiting later. Yeah def chat this week and swap notes, thinking of u this week too ( at least we`re not alone ha )
;)

Back