• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No way !!!!! Arrrrhhh ...

I had my consultation and op within 11 days start to finish...... I liked it this way otherwise I'd of had too much time to think about it!! x

Hiskinnygirlbreakingout - LOVE THAT lol - I've got my consultation at 11-30 at Dolan tomorrow and the banded on the 13th ! - it's brilliant that Carrie only a day after me - I'm sooooo nervous and excited - £5000 is a lot to spend for it not to work - I'm feeling a bit selfish at the moment but my hubby been brilliant - love him

Hi dimples70! if your still there on the 14th then I would love to catch up with you if im able, to find out how the op went??

We may miss each other as I'm in afternoon time and you may be on your way home!,

I doubt you will meet. I think they did 2 discharges when I was in, first lot out at 7am then 10 am.

I was due to go at 7am but felt sickly and BP was low. I had booked the transport and they asked him to come back for me.

I left about 8am for a 4 hour drive x

Tracey1404 said:
Hi girls - you will do fine at Dolan Park. I was banded there on 3 August and stayed in room 26 - no noise just nice countryside views for me, although it is in a rural setting so depends what side you are on I expect. Nursing care was brilliant - I stayed overnight and took my ipad as there is free, fast wifi. I have found the whole experience so positive - already over 2stone 5lbs down since starting my initial enquiries - the difference it has made to the way I feel about myself and my feeling of well being is amazing. Just be ready to follow what you are told, include some gentle and regular exercise and you will be good - Im already finding my old eating habits are diminishing. As you can tell I'm a fan!! Tracey xxx

Tracey WOW your doing so well X

Back