• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nothing tastes as good as.....

What a great thread, and well done on everybodies achievements.

Mine would be that last week I bought a size 22 pairs of jeans (last month I was a 26/28) as a motivator, I didn't try them on until I got home and was gobsmacked that they fit (but give me a camels foot, so were slightly to tight). However I put them on yesterday and they fit perfectly, I was so happy. I've now lost 8lb in 7 days on the pre-op and 1st 8lb altogether and I'm def noticing the difference. xx

Julie and Stephie, this has lifted my mood and made me feel much better. I'm not down just recovering from having the flu.

My major turning point was when I visited dad a few weeks ago and he'd found some dresses I had started to sew in his wardrobe. I hadn't finished them as I had gained so much weight they didn't do up. Two of them were coat dresses. One was slightly tight and the other was loose. Old fashioned or not I'm determined to finish at least one of them and wear it. I am also enjoying the compliments that I am getting from people at the school gate and church.

love

Rebirthxx

PS well done all of you for reaching that earth chattering milestone, whatever it is. You have worked hard for it.

Yesterday was a day when my head had a glimpse of what my body's been doing.... I went shopping for an outfit for a CHristmas do this weekend & was looking at dresses. I think the sales assistants thought I was some kind of nutter as I went in with size 22's, then asked for 20's then asked for 18's then asked for 16's.... the last time I bought something for the Christmas do last year it was a size 28! Am very tempted to wear it inside out so everyone can see the label!!!

Well done on yr achievement Julie... you so deserve it. x

You're all achieving and doing so well... when we get to gather at our Llandudno event, we'll all be a few sizes down in our summer gear... that's a thought to hang onto... well done all and carry on with the great work... love and hugs xxx

I was just thinking Bev, the big hotel on the pier is a brittania hotel and of we set a date and get some figures they might do a deal.....Ive seen it when Ive booked the Metropole and its really big and would fit loads of us in :D Might be worth considering ;) XX

I was just thinking Bev, the big hotel on the pier is a brittania hotel and of we set a date and get some figures they might do a deal.....Ive seen it when Ive booked the Metropole and its really big and would fit loads of us in :D Might be worth considering ;) XX

Good idea dotty :)

Back