• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O.K 2Lt of fluid per day?????????

Gail-michelle

likes to post
I dont know about any-one else but I cant seem to say if I have the correct 2Lt Fluid per day??? So last week I went into Matalan and they have this great device:D Its a 1Lt sports flask in electric blue (they are at present where you que up to pay), It comes with a tube like insert that you put into your freezer everynight to keep your drink nice and cold, the cost is £5.49 and I find it bliss!!!! cause I know that if I have two flasks full thats at least my 2Lt intake also while I am typing away to you lovely peeps on mini`s. I have a habit now of sipping my drink instead of gulping my daily intake as it has a sports lid. Gail.x:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ohh nice one GM, I might go get one, Im off shopping on Weds :D
Im struggling to drink enough I think so I need something and I hate warm drinks unless they are supposed to be warm lol.:)

Love the fact that this keeps your drinks cold... definitely on my shopping list. Thanks GM

Thank God im not the only one, I am finding it so hard to get my daily intake of fluids, I dont have a matalan near me but should be passing one in a few weeks so i'll pop in then to see if I can get one of those

Cheers, its a great idea

Thanks for this info, i will go and get one too! I find it hard to drink out of open glasses, its easier for me with a straw or out of sports bottles so this should be a breeze! Many thanks xx

Thanks GM - I watched a medical program recently and it proved that 2ltrs of fluid taken in tea / coffe / squash etc is as good for you as 2ltrs of watr. They did various liver & kidney tests and concurred that it is the intake that is important and not the type (obviously there is a caveat here for caffeine and sugar loaded drinks).

Just freeze 500ml bottles and take to work,pop one in freezer for later(if you have one) and use one for the morning.With mugs of tea during the day and another two bottles when you get home,you will easily drink 3lts plus.Also I make up sugar free lemon tea and freeze that,very refreshing.

I just noticed one of the bottles in an Avon catalogue (Campaign 15) for £5 . Its pink and also has a section in the middle to freeze. Think Ill get one of each, ye know one for one bag one for the other lol

If anyone needs the code its 00896

They also do a beautifully girlie pink one!! Both my kids have one for school and they both say it is great for that too. x

Back