• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Odd Food Cravings ?

Yoyo-nomore

Curious to know how others tastes have changed as a result of the operation, or if you have developed any peculiar cravings?

I seem to be going in phases. Current obsession is with tinned sweetcorn..... but since the op have seriously had crushes on melon, sushi, miso soup, braeburn apples and mint and pea soup...

I can't tell you how unlike me this is ....

Anyone else? It's almost like pregnancy ...

yoyo
xx

Haha - I think your body craves food that it needs...When I was first post op all I craved was fish fish fish, then chicken and now carbs - anything with carbs...its odd, but to be fair I do think its natural? What does everyone else think? x

a couple of weeks ago mine was water chestmuts and stir fried veg

Right now it's Birthday cake. If only it was my birthday, if only I could eat cake :break_diet:

Since i have had my operation all i seem to crave is potatoes, potatoes, potatoes. I love em mashed, dry roasted, boiled. mixed with cheese, corned beef you name it i love em. janey:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Immediately post op, I kept dreaming about an egg salad wiv tons of salad cream and spring onions, and i'm not even keen on eggs:eek::D
Not having any cravings at the mo apart from honeydew melon, which I also craved when pregnant;)

Back