• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially a Bandit

Meggie moo

Move over guys I need a seat on that losers bench :grouphugg:

Got banded this afternoon at Dolan park by mr sigurdsson 10ml band with 4 ml fill. Not feeling too bad ATM. I think the cannula hurts more than anything else lol.

Sipping at water and pep tea but making me burp and feels like comes back up then goes down again.

Yeah hopefully will be told tomorrow what time I'll be picked up! Yeah lost 1 st 4 lbs so far! ? Hope u get some rest and feel ok!

Yeah hopefully will be told tomorrow what time I'll be picked up! Yeah lost 1 st 4 lbs so far! ? Hope u get some rest and feel ok!

Excellent weight loss yeah you!!

Just ad Bo done and told they'll give me pain killers about 12 unless I need them before, then I should get decent sleep :)

Congrats Meggie, I too had Mr Sirguddson at the end of July.....I was given 2ml in a 10 ml band, had my 2nd fill on Tuesday and am now up to 5.5ml and feeling some restriction.....good luck on your weight loss journey x

Congrats to you and welcome to the bench . . .seeing as we're all disappearing there's plenty of room :)

Ok so not really liking this wind pain taking windeze and peppermint tea moving about etc x

Only managed to drink the tea and bit of water and ice lolly today felt bit sick this morning and not bothered at the moment :(

Feeling much better today managed some custard and some yogurt going to try some soup later - not hungry but trying to eat bits. Wind pain very niggly but taking windeze pain killers and moving about x taken dressing off and all looks good

Congratulations, glad to hear it went well, hope you have a speedy recovery x

kellsbells said:
Aww well done on having your band Hun mine next week!! Xx

Be here before you know it x

You sound like you're doing really well! I'll be checking your thread regularly to see how you're doing and what lies ahead x how are you doing with the wind pain now?

pixie_lilly said:
You sound like you're doing really well! I'll be checking your thread regularly to see how you're doing and what lies ahead x how are you doing with the wind pain now?

Hi pixie wind pain is bearable not had any pain killers today but will before I go to bed - sleeping ok but think that's the pain killers lol. Not really that hungry at all which is bizarre but trying to get as much liquid as I can down me x

When's your date? It's not that long is it? Saw on another post you might go to heartlands for meeting are you from midlands? Think might try and go myself to that be nice to meet up with people on the same journey x

Sounds fantastic! That'd be really great if you come too! Need some banders to be there. I really hope I take to it as quickly as you. I dont have anything put in my band at the time of the op and don't get a until 6 weeks later. Have you started to lose weight already?

pixie_lilly said:
Sounds fantastic! That'd be really great if you come too! Need some banders to be there. I really hope I take to it as quickly as you. I dont have anything put in my band at the time of the op and don't get a until 6 weeks later. Have you started to lose weight already?

When I had the op on Thursday I weighed 15 4 today I weigh 15 1 but not really felt hungry just resting and healing I guess. Top Kat didn't have a fill and has done amazing with her loss x you will do great x

Back