• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ollie's Bypass Wishes - 17th July!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Because I have plans for tomorrow :cool: I wanted to start Ollie's thread now for Thursday.

Ollie, you are a lovely warm-hearted caring person and you don't half crease me up sometimes! I know how hard you've worked for this and I truly hope all goes smooth and well for you.

Bestest wishes and huge hugs for Thursday :hug99:

Now these are for you - cos I know you love them smilies!

:silly: :character00182::blahblah: :eatdrink012: :character00201: :queen: :psiholog: :superwoman: :character00255:

Hey Ollie

All the very best for Thursday hun and thank you so much for thinking of me too and thanks Shel for passing that message on.

See you soon hun xxxx

good luck Ollie, will be thinking of you hun xxx

Good luck Ollie :) hope all goes well and wishing you a speedy recovery....

Debz x

message from the woman herself...

Ollie is now in Chichester in a premier inn awaiting tomorrow's big event...

She wishes to thank you all for your good wishes that I have just read out to her down the phone and wishes you all good luck on your personal ventures.

She will be in touch when it is all over and she is recovering at home.

Ollie also says Shell and Nic - I hope you are doing well after your ops and I am thinking of you.

Big hugs

xxx Justy X

Hi,

Does anyone have any further news on Ollie? I texted her last night but no reply yet :(

Hope she's ok.

Awwwww, thanks for this thread, Shel... I am not worthy!!! :worthy:

Teehehe :giggle:

Really, it really meant a lot to hear that you guys were wishing me luck when my mate Lovepuff told me about this thread on the phone, the night before my op.

I was so nervous, but hearing all those good wishes made me feel better :)

Thanks again, and I hope you are all doing well...

x

Hiya Mini!!! Thanks so much for your rep comment :D

I'm doing fine... blitzing everything and enjoying the fact that three tablespoons is all I need and I'm stuffed!!! LOL!!!

Cheap date... :giggle:

How are you doing?

x

Ollie,

Welcome back - it's great to "see" you again! And welcome to the losing side :) So pleased all went well and you are recovering. Take it easy - the pain should ease soon for you. It's great that you could have it done laparoscopically - it will make your recovery so much smoother!

Looking forward to hearing your story when you feel up to writing it!

Alice xxx

Ooops - I just saw you've already written your story on the other thread.... off to read it now ;) xxx

Back