• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg ivery got a date

Good luck! Operation day will be here before you know it :)

Whoa that's brilliant ! Less time to think about to !
What diet have asked you to do ?

Excellent news - grab the chance ...

Doing the liquid diet 4 pint's of milk 2 pints of water and a cup of salty drink or oxo or bovril x
And thank you everyone xx

Okidoke .. Lots of luck with it .. Take each hour as it comes ok .. Don't think of the days and weeks you have to do this or it will seem unachievable .. You've probably read in people's diaries on here about the first 4 to 5 days ? Well it's hell , it really is .. Your going to need every ounce of will power you can muster to get your through and then once out of the carb withdrawal you feel amazing , awake , focused , alert and with an almost cleansed and empty feeling although not hungry ..
My tip for this early stage is , don't underestimate the carb withdrawal , it a drug called Dopamine , which makes you happy and high , and coming off this , to re balance your body will drop you down like a stone in water , but you will make it through ..
We are all here to listen and to urge you on ..
Mindy
Xxx

Okidoke .. Lots of luck with it .. Take each hour as it comes ok .. Don't think of the days and weeks you have to do this or it will seem unachievable .. You've probably read in people's diaries on here about the first 4 to 5 days ? Well it's hell , it really is .. Your going to need every ounce of will power you can muster to get your through and then once out of the carb withdrawal you feel amazing , awake , focused , alert and with an almost cleansed and empty feeling although not hungry ..
My tip for this early stage is , don't underestimate the carb withdrawal , it a drug called Dopamine , which makes you happy and high , and coming off this , to re balance your body will drop you down like a stone in water , but you will make it through ..
We are all here to listen and to urge you on ..
Mindy
Xxx
Well 8 hr shift on my feet and just milk and water oh and a cup of bovril and I feel totally wiped out.
Have had a few tears and thinking wot am in doing and just wanted to grab the first bit of food I saw but I didn't I just keep thinking surgery in 12 days I can do this !!!!
Just feel totally crap my job is very physical and I feel like I need a boast 8pm on a sat night and I'm in bed and I don't think it will be look before I'm asleep I very tired

Stacey , your going to get so unbelievably tired during the first few days of this diet , and I'm talking drained of energy ..
This is your body going through withdrawal .. This is when you will think you cannot do this , but you can .. You must ..
It essential for your liver to be shrunken and out of the way so the surgeon can operate safely and not put you in any danger .. This is what you need to focus on ..
Stay strong Hun and keep your head in the game ..
We all know how hard this is and we are hear to support you
Xxxx

Back