• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On the list!

ChefClay

To all friends who were enquiring, attended Sunderland Royal yesterday and saw Mr. Small. Agreed that Gastric Bypass was the chosen route and therefore placed me on the waiting list. Had managed to lose 7kg since my Ryhope Hospital appointment in November, so all ok thankfully. Told that camera job first in about 6wks. to check my inners, then op hopefully about 16wks after that. Here we go then on the long haul!:)
Regards - Paul (Chef Clay)

Brilliant news, seems like only yesterday you found our little group and you're so far along now :) xx

Congrats!

well done! xxx

Congratulations Paul i had the camera down its not that bad lt only take a few minutes, keep us informed on how you get on.
i have just started to go to Sunderland Support group so might see you there next group session 29th April 6pm you.ll get all the answers to your questions there.
I'm having bypass done by Dr Small on Tuesday let you know how i get on wendy

Congratulations Paul i had the camera down its not that bad lt only take a few minutes, keep us informed on how you get on.
i have just started to go to Sunderland Support group so might see you there next group session 29th April 6pm you.ll get all the answers to your questions there.
I'm having bypass done by Dr Small on Tuesday let you know how i get on wendy
Best of luck Wendy for the op, really hope all goes well for you. Keep us informed - Paul x

Congratulations! It will pass so quickly :)
Hi Gill
How is the Milk diet now you are half way through! Only one week to go now until the op, excited & apprehensive?! Ps; Would'nt let me be accepted as a friend as have'nt enough access points yet! Who makes these rules!! xx

Fantastic news Paul, will no doubt see you at the support meeting sometime.

Lesley
Hi Lesley
How have you been coping since the op? Apart from the weight loss, are you feeling 'good' about having it now? Keep well, see you at the next meeting hopefully - Paul xx

Hi Lesley
How have you been coping since the op? Apart from the weight loss, are you feeling 'good' about having it now? Keep well, see you at the next meeting hopefully - Paul xx

Sorry Paul, I won't be at the next meeting going to see Rick Wakeman with OH. I feel great, coping ok, have moved onto sloppy foods as couldn't cope with the puree stage anymore it was gross, slowly introducing various foods back into my diet, now just waiting to get back to the gym and in the pool. Definately the best decision I have ever made!

Lesley xx:D

Back