• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One week today and I'll be banded woop woop!!

Léonie_

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share my excitement in true glee style :party0011::wee::party0011: that this time next week i will have officially been banded :D:D:D:D

I honestly can't wait and the feeling right now makes one bloody hard week of pre op diet and hunger pangs worth it..just one to go!

And i also promise not to bore you with a complete countdown but am just celebrating a mini milestone and wanted to share :)

And we're back to Glee!

Thanks as always,

L xx

Leonie you can give us a countdown if you want lol. We know how the wait get to you so to be only 7 days away is a fantastic feeling. Good luck with your op and I hope your band works for you like mine has for me sweetheart xxx

Hi Leonie. I suspect i may hold the record on here for the most boring countdown to surgery ever! :cool:

I banged on about it for 4 weeks solid!

So feel free to share your excitement with a count-down.
it IS exciting. Bless you.
Grace xxx

Where are you going for the banding?

hope this week flys by for you i dont mind a count down

when its my turn you all will be getting one from me lol x

Good Luck !!! x

Good luck for next week. I should think it's really exciting when you are just days from your surgery, can't wait for my turn.

Keep posting as it's great to hear what people are going through and feeling as they approach various stages in their wl journey

Good luck and feel free to try and bore us... We've all known the excitement and know how it just erupts at this stage xxx

Wooohoooo - how exciting :) good luck! I am on the countdown too until my bypass this Sunday - so let's bore everyone and countdown together :) xx

Wooohoooo - how exciting :) good luck! I am on the countdown too until my bypass this Sunday - so let's bore everyone and countdown together :) xx

Definitely :D i like this concept!

How you finding the pre op diet?!which one are you on if it's for the bypass? x

Excellent! The pre-op diet is going ok - it's not a bad one - lots of clear liquids, green veg and salad, steamed chicken, white fish and lots of eggs bleurghhhh - but at least if anything I am not suffering too many hunger pains...... if I count the weight I put on over xmas I have lost 11lbs so far :) - how about you? What have they got you on? xx

That's a fab loss well done!!

Bit of a mix really, I'm on the milk diet - so the shakes - and am having yoghurts (which are the same for me as eggs for you!)

I'm also having one small meal a day as i struggle with my energy levels on just a shake so I've been having a soup with a less than 10cal jelly and satsumas for a snack (I've got a serious cold I'm trying to shift in time!) or I'll have a salad instead of a soup depending on my shift times!

I am struggling with the no carbs if I'm honest..spesh when my flat mate's cooking gorgeous dinners!

I talked it through with them and they're fine with what ever works for me! Lost 3 and a half pounds which isn't much, but hopefully will be half a stone by time i go in for the op which I'll be happy with :) xx

3lbs is fine - a nice healthy loss! It's so funny how all the diets are so different - good luck with yours - I just keep thinking about the good things that will come out of it and that is helping me through.

I know how you feel with others cooking around you - I live with my boyfriend and I am refusing to cook for him at the moment (ahhhhh) - he had to have a sandwich and tomato soup last night but I was even jealous of him having that lol - I am actually looking forward to some soup once I have had the op :) - 5 more sleeps for me - 6 for you - wooohooo!! :party0049: xx

Back