• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
to add your name and date to the list please go to the last post and copy & paste the most recent list adding in your details. When adding your own please remove any that have passed. Please keep the list in date order.

If you are unable to do this please post your details and ask for help.

Last edited:
So much to keep up with! I can't wait to see how everyone gets on. This is better than the TV.

Last edited:
Lol HC I just have wayyy to much spare time, even on holiday!

Mine's at the Spire Hospital Southampton on the 30th October - IF it goes ahead.

I have spoken to 4 different people this morning and no-one can answer me. In the end I left a message on the answer machine of the pre op nurses inthe hope that someone can tell me the result of my MRSA test.

No knowing is WORSE than knowing.

I'm pre op dieting, pre menstrual, I'm freezing cold and hungry. Right now I am one lady not to be messed with!!!!

ooops best update it quick smart then Perissa before you come after me! :giggle:

Mine's at the Spire Hospital Southampton on the 30th October - IF it goes ahead.

I have spoken to 4 different people this morning and no-one can answer me. In the end I left a message on the answer machine of the pre op nurses inthe hope that someone can tell me the result of my MRSA test.

No knowing is WORSE than knowing.

I'm pre op dieting, pre menstrual, I'm freezing cold and hungry. Right now I am one lady not to be messed with!!!!

Hey I can so relate to that lol..........xx

Great thread Shel!

Yes Im in tomorrow at Spire Redbridge in Essex!

Good luck Lancslass for tomorrow girl!xxxx

Yep, Shel, you have it right. Good luck everyone and looking forward to seeing you on the other side!:D

Afternoon everybody. You seem like a friendly bunch! I have been on the phone to The Hospital Group today to talk about getting a gastric band. Can I presume that a lot of people on here have had surgery through them at Dolan Park Hospital? Is there anyone who got the basic £4950 package that wishes they had gone for the £7450 package? An extra 2 and a half grand for around 4 fills or so (which only add up to £500) seems like a lot. I know you get free access to the nutritionist, which is normally £100 a time, but how many times would you really need to see them in a year, also, does one really need the helpline thing when there are so many knowledgeable people on forums like these?

Hi Shamzi,

You might find you get a better response if you start a new thread, as this thread is more of a calender of people's dates.

Lots of banders on here who have had both packages so I'm sure you'll get plenty of good advice.

hey shell mine has slightly changed date is now 2nd december!!! i know.... was not too happy as i had the 13th in my head, but hey whats a month when i can now look forward to the rest of my life!! xx
:)

all fixed Donzi, hey that means you can make the meet up on the 15th if you want to!

hey shell i have a definate date today!! getting banded on the 19th of november at the thornbury hosp sheffield.... getting excited now start pre op diet monday!! not looking forward to that....
xxxx

Thats great news Donzi, chuffed for you :) hopefully we'll see you on the 15th then?

yeah hopefully i will try will ahve to look at the blog again for the details, shel can i ask a question??after the op all my info says liquids for 3 week post op, but i read a blog before and people were saying thaty they had eaten all kinds of things?? im now confused........

Back