• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Opinions please

Butterfly_lady

My mam has her graduation ceremony in Sept (yup 72 and she got herself a degree) I have been looking for a smart dress but not sure of what I like or what suits a 50 something woman after all these years in jeans or leggings and baggy tops excuse the hair I've just got caught in a massive hail storm

Attachments

• photo 3 (2).JPG
    photo 3 (2).JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 72
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 69
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 74
I'm feeling the lurve ladies lol thanks for the kind words I love you all too and the dress and this site......... :D

Love the dress, you look amazing :)

Massive well done to your mum by the way! (can i be nosey and ask what the degree is in??? lol)

Love the dress, you look amazing :)

Massive well done to your mum by the way! (can i be nosey and ask what the degree is in??? lol)

Thank you

Mams degree is in creative writing, shes had lots of short stories published and is in the process of writing a book, she's a very young 72

Attachments

• mummy.jpg
    mummy.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 46
You look great in the dress, love it.

Wow your mum looks great to, congratulations on her degree.

My mam has her graduation ceremony in Sept (yup 72 and she got herself a degree) I have been looking for a smart dress but not sure of what I like or what suits a 50 something woman after all these years in jeans or leggings and baggy tops excuse the hair I've just got caught in a massive hail storm
The dress is perfect - many, many congratulations to you mum - I hope she keeps writing xx

Age is but a number congratulation to your mum but even bigger congrats to you you look lovely and the dress really suits you, I do like the hair down and forward it has a soft look . :)

I love it!!

Back