• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Out of the frying pan and into the flaming fire!

slimmerkay

Well last night was first night in new house.

Was woken up in the early hours with the neighbours music :cry:

Was a lot quieter than the last lots though and didn't disturb anyone else so I popped my earplugs in.

Woke at 7am because it's habit to do that and took the earplugs out thinking it would be all quiet. NO! Louder! A radio station.

I came straight downstairs and knocked on their door (PJs and slippers!) and to be fair she did apologise nicely and said she hadn't realised we had moved in and the music went off immediately.

But for pity sakes - of all the flaming houses we could have chosen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still - had a little something to cheer me up. I made my 2 stone loss mark !!

:( i feel for you hun, neighbours upstairs from me are just as bad. Hopefully she remains as polite as this morning and it doesnt become a reacurring thing for you.

Well done Karen regarding the weightloss... glad they turned it down... maybe they didn't realise that it was so noisy and hoping you get consideration.

Love and hugs xxx

oh no !!! i cant believe it !!! not another one. Lets hope she's as considerate as she seems though and hopefully wont be too much trouble !! fantastic weight loss !!! well done
XXX Dawn

Oh dear Karen, how unlucky can one be? Great news about the 2 stone loss -Yipeeeeeeeeee! How did the move go?

Linski xxx

Great news on the weight loss Karen :)

I hope your neighbours continue to be as understanding and keep the noise down x

Karen, bloody neighbours after you've moved away from the other ones as well, i hope that now they know your in there they will behave, congrats on the 2 stone mark.......maybe it is worth it in the end ;) xx

Oh Karen
thats terrible, i hope they respect you more than your last lot
xxx

brilliant news on the weight loss karen, hopefully, neighbours will keep the noise down now that they know youve moved in. big hugs xx

Firstly congratulations on your 2 stone weight loss :clap::happy096::wow:

Secondly, I often come home to blaring music, guitar playing etc. My first reaction is anger & second is embarrassment as I realise that the music is coming from MY house. More exact coming from my sons bedrooms, I immediately have it switched off, but my poor neighbours. They've never actually complained but I do apologise profusely when I see them.

Hopefully its just a one off & you're not back to square one....

Last edited:
Hi Karen. Hopefully you can make a new start with your neighbours. Maybe meet over a coffee/tea and explain that you've just escaped the neighbours from hell? Hopefully they would then get the hint!

Well done on your amazing weight loss too! You're doing so amazing; it only seems like 2 minutes ago that your surgery was looking to be in jeopardy because of the bank! Now here you are having lost 2 stones. Yikes! :D

Back