• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PEEK-A-BOO!!

laurajlucy

Hi guys and gals! :)
Sorry to say I have been hiding away in the shadows since my 3rd appointment with Mr. Small was yet cancelled for the third time!!!
Felt really disheartened and kept my distance as there were people on here at the stage where I should have been! :sigh:
But hey ho, I have a new appointment on THURSDAY! :p Be attending the Monkwearmouth Hospital to see the ilusuve Mr. Small and fingers crossed I will be on the list. I have lost the weight I was asked too. If I had been seen when I was ment to originally in Oct 2010, I was 2 stone under the target but suffice to say it has all but crept back on! But I am teetering at my target. I will have a good toilet run on the morning on weigh in lol.
Anyways, pleased everyone is doing soooo well. Would like to hear a little more on Cherry if she is about? We were at the same place regarding our journeys before I was cancelled. Hope u r all fab! xxx
Muchos Love, Kellie xxxxx;):D

Good luck hope it all goes well for you..xx

Back