• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PENSIONER SEEN RIDING PONY - Picture now added

well done mary, its a great pic too. bet you feel great dont you, congrats, and big hugs xxxxxxx - aint no stopping you now!!!!

Well done Mary - you look fab . . and so does the hairy highland! I will join you soon - I want to go riding in the rockies next year but need to practice on a small one. All the girls horses are far too far to fall!! (not to mention that I am not sure how I would get up there . . . ) We have a black section D that belongs to my niece . . think I will be pinching him 148 does not seem too bad!!!

You have done SOOOOO well and you look amazing xxxx

A pony!!! Its bl**dy huge!!

I'm ecstatic for you Mary as I know ur horses are ur life!! Makes it even sweeter that ur now in a size 14!!

Ooo Mel riding in the Rockies sounds fab. Next year I am hoping to sell some ponies I have in store so may have a bit of cash.

That would sound like a fab target to aim for, never in a millions would I thought riding in the Rockies. I have ridden on the plains of the Drakensburg mountains in South Africa and that was fab. When you find out will you let me know hun.xxx

If ever you want to come over here we have a couple of quiet ones, once you get back in the saddle that is, you are welcome. xxxxx

well done mary, my dad and brother have 7 horses however i dont ride, i can do anything for them and look after them but i just cant ride them anymore both due to my weight and a nasty accident that left me very scared but what an inspiration you are , maybe one day i will try to ride again too.

Fantastic achievement Mary, it must have felt amazing. That is a fantastic looking pony you are on x

Mary that is really kind you never know I may even dare take you up on that offer sometime! Will test pilot the section D first to make sure I am not going to wobble off!!

The Rockies - the plan . . . was thinking of going out for the Calgary Stampede for a couple of days then travelling up to Lake Louise and Banff area then staying at a ranch for a few days to ride in the Rockies. Did it years ago when the kids were smaller (and I was not shaped like a weeble) and it was amazing. The scenery was fab and we even saw a black bear.

Will def have to have a meet up sometime - you are looking really well. I am feeling good but think I am still not eating enough as I do tend to feel tired quite easily at the minute (started off full of energy but just flagging a little at times now) Still thinking it was the best thing I have done tho!!!

Fantastic hun am so proud of you.

Would love to come and visit with the kiddies as my girls LOVE horses xx

whooooo, way to go Mary!!

I love the photo of you on a horse, you look so proud and rightly so. Well done on your fabulous weight loss and brilliant achievement on picking up a passion. xxx

Back