• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

photos

fanfan

hi, well... i've seen a gallery and wondered if i could use this free image hosting site or this other one to upload images what do you guys think? is there any other sites that i can use?? the first one requires username and login and i don't want to do that... photobucket i've been told is good but it requires registering too... i guess i'm a bit lazy to go register for only a few photos i want to post.

Hi hun - if you look on the right hand side of your post, you'll see there is a link to your own gallery on Minimins.

Click on it and you can uploads photos from your pc straight on to your gallery.

Magic!!

xxxxx

Hi hun - if you look on the right hand side of your post, you'll see there is a link to your own gallery on Minimins.

Click on it and you can uploads photos from your pc straight on to your gallery.

Magic!!

xxxxx

on the right hand side of my post i see only "quote" "multi quote..." "quick reply" i don't see any gallery icon.

On the left under your username it says gallery then your user name again

fanfan - underneath your name on the left hand side of the screen in the blue/grey section it says your name, then "regular member" then under that "gallery" .... click on that and you can upload your photos in there.

i guess i should have looked at the left hand side when the right one wasn't right.... thanks loads!!!!

Back