• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Player Details/Rankings

Isis

Hi Pierce :)

Could you please check out my Player Details box in the Arcade when you have a minute.

It is showing Top Ten finishes as 1 and hasn't moved from that/updated anything for a long time no matter how many tourneys I come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in:confused:

Thank you

Hi again Pierce :)

Just wondered if you've managed to look into this for me yet?

Lacey..xx :)

Seems like no scores for anything are registering in the Arcade for me Pierce:confused::(

i do not know what you are looking at/i cant figure out what you are refering to?

Can you give me a link to the page?

Pierce

Hmm the numbers look out of whack. I doubt people have played 510,154 rounds of games in the arcade!!

Pierce

Hmm the numbers look out of whack. I doubt people have played 510,154 rounds of games in the arcade!!

Pierce

I agree Pierce. I have also achieved 2nd place more than the 1 time it is showing and also several time a 3rd place and that is still showing 0 ?

Is anyone else having probs with it not updating or is it just my profile that seems to have frozen?

Lacey :)

I think your the first to notice :p

Its saying the same for me too!

:eek::eek::eek::D....all that "hard work" in the Arcade and no recognition eh? ...lol

Anything you can do :confused:

I will have to look into it. See if its an issue with the software, or if its an issue on our end. Don't have that much time at the moment, but will look tonight.

Pierce

Hi Pierce :)

When you have time, could you please look at this again

http://www.minimins.com/arcade.php?a...&module=report

Nothing still seems to update regarding my rankings/ position finishes but I see other members move up the rankings:confused:

Thanks Pierce as it does spoil the competitive fun side a bit when your stats don't change :(

Lacey :)

:D:D:D

bump :)

Thanks Pierce :)

I'm still not much wiser as to some of the stats that show under my name but thank you for looking.

Lacey

Back