• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please could you move a post

tesmaralda

Hi folks could you please move a post by janey brown eyes please

Hello from another lady in waiting!!
Hi just read your thread and info and was wondering how you are getting on have you had your op yet or got date?? I have now completed all the pre op assessments and cant wait to get the op done so i can plan this year re work and having visitors from abroad lol its seems from your BMI we have similar amounts of weight to loose are they going to do bypass straight off or fit a sleave or band first?? just something my surgeon mentioned to me ?? I really want this to be my last fat summer lol warm regards Jude

its in the middle of a word association game in the wls section here is the link (fingers crossed) http://www.minimins.com/surgical-weight-loss/75291-word-association.html and don't want to repley to it where it is cause it will spoil the flow of the game.

Maybe it could into a new thread called question from janey? I will send her a message to explain why.

Many thanks

Done :) It's called "hello another lady in waiting", as that's the title the poster chose in the WA thread:)

Thanks for letting me know :)

Oh while Im here, could you please move a thread, "weekly weigh-in" from low carb and pop it into Atkinks?
Many thanks.
Woofy X

Oh while Im here, could you please move a thread, "weekly weigh-in" from low carb and pop it into Atkinks?
Many thanks.
Woofy X

Umm, though it looks like there are people on that thread reporting losses that aren't doing atkins, so probably best not to?

Maybe starting up a new thread in the Atkins forum??

I see. Not a problem, Ive started a new shiney 1

Many thanks

Woofy X

Back