• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Positivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi C

Hey there sleevers
There seems to be so much on this site giving warnings, dos and don'ts, watch out for this and be careful of that. They are all VERY important and are needed, but can we try and have a bit more fun, positive encouragement, targets and goals achieved stories?
I would love to hear how your lives have changed for the better. Keep smiling folks as today is a good day. Carpe Diem :):):p:p

I think we are positive, certainly nearly everyone's diary I've read has tales of gratitude for the positive changes losing weight has brought but what makes them all the more valuable is the honesty. It makes it a lot easier to post when it's not going so well or the day has been difficult knowing that other people have been there. When pre oppers are scared, understandably because they're making such a huge change to their bodies and lives, most are grateful for honest, balanced answers. I know I was. If everyone had just told me how fantastic it would be from the off I'd really have panicked when I woke up feeling utterly lousy and ill for a few days.

We have bunnies that sing YMCA you know :bunnydance: and inappropriately busty bananas :banana_dancer:. We are all about positively, we're also about being honest and realistic :D

I also really enjoyed the Eurovision song contest the night I got home but to be fair I was still on a LOT of morphine :D

I think we are positive, certainly nearly everyone's diary I've read has tales of gratitude for the positive changes losing weight has brought but what makes them all the more valuable is the honesty. It makes it a lot easier to post when it's not going so well or the day has been difficult knowing that other people have been there. When pre oppers are scared, understandably because they're making such a huge change to their bodies and lives, most are grateful for honest, balanced answers. I know I was. If everyone had just told me how fantastic it would be from the off I'd really have panicked when I woke up feeling utterly lousy and ill for a few days.

We have bunnies that sing YMCA you know :bunnydance: and inappropriately busty bananas :banana_dancer:. We are all about positively, we're also about being honest and realistic :D

Hahahahah I think it's like starryeyed said, when I'm able to read people's diaries- I will see a bit more. Hx

You get out of this forum what you put in.

We are a support forum first and foremost and people asking for advice get the first hand experience from those in the know - us.

If you see anything negative or unsupportive please feel free to report it to a moderator, rather than starting a thread.

This one will now be closed for posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back