• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Potato or Veg Spiral Cutter

Bellydancer57

Seen these on master chef & other foody shows recently. Makes thin spaghetti like strands of potato or vegetables. Me thinks this might be a good idea to cook & use with pata sauces & replacing pasta which many of us can't eat.
Seen a couple on Amazon but a bit pricey. Anyone used one, any advice welcome. Thx

Bought one of these after seeing it on Saturday Kitchen - love, love love it and use it every week. Paid about £30 on Amazon. Courgette cucumber and sweet potato been spiralled loads for salads and stir fry. I also use the slicer attachment for sweet and normal potato 'pie' toppings as they slice so thinly.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have one and they are fab. I do courgette "spaghetti" and it's lovely. x

Thx guys. Saw them on Amazon. Wow think I will get one. £228 - £20 ish!

Oooh let me know what it's like belly dancer, love the idea of it but my huge kitchen is already full of crap I don't use!
Hubby doesn't know mum has brought us a coffee machine for Xmas, haven't really got room for that!
How big is this machine? Xxxx

Has anyone got a link to one, as I have no idea what it is or looks like. Could do with one as I can't eat pasta, the balloon doesn't like it!

Thanks. xx

Has anyone got a link to one, as I have no idea what it is or looks like. Could do with one as I can't eat pasta, the balloon doesn't like it!

Thanks. xx

See gillykits message above. Think I'm gonna get one or sneaking it on to my Santa wish list!

Back