• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protien powder

wilb32

I Ve been reading up on the diet following a gastric bypass and it is suggested that you take a protein powder in the first weeks whilst you are on fluids. Most of the literature I have read is American can anyone tell me what is the best powder to use and I've seen slim fast mentioned on this forum is that a substitute?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

image-1125976584.jpg

This is the stuff I use, it's really good and comes in lots of different flavours. It's low in sugar and carbs however it's only recently that I've been able to stomach it. My tastes changed soooo much after my bypass that even the smell of sweet stuff made me want to be sick and this stuff tastes quite sweet so I just couldn't stomach it xx

i am using marvel milk powder cant afford the proper stuff but dieticians say it is just as good and can be added to food aswell

i only use the marvel as had it in from breadmaker use after that will be aldis own or similar

Back