• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protien shots

jasonslaphead

I ordered some protien shots online and they arrived today. They are not what I expected !
I thought they would be like a small test tube type thing and they are enormous they look like something from the ann summers catalouge :eek:
They taste gross too but at least I have my protien, I think I will try the other flavor next time

CCPM

Fighting on day by day
Hold your nose and get them down you!!! thats the way ro do it. All the flavours are shall we say ..challenging.

You are of the same mindset as me I thought the empty containers could have a potential second career in the sex toy world.

M

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
:eek: shocking.

You can dilute them like squash, makes them more palatable ;)

Lori1964

Which ones did you get, just so we know what not to order ourselves...lol

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Sounds very interesting!!
Can't wait...hehe

shazbrad

please could you tell me where you got them from thanks:)

tink75

LOL I couldn't agree with you more - they taste disgusting and believe me NONE of the other flavours are any better. Thanks Shell I had not thougt of diluting them - will try that tomorrow xxx

Mixman

I've moved on to the Whey Protein shakes. The thing I like about them is that you can mix the powder with either water or milk.

With milk I find them a bit too heavy and prefer it with water and they taste great!!

I'm not too sure how suitable they are for recent post-ops but I do have a code for 5% off your first order if anyone wants one!

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
I have the whey protein powder (banana flavour) which can be mixed with milk or water, but it makes me feel sick for a couple of hours after drinking it! Eurgh! Even the thought of it put's me off now. :( Has anyone tried the protein bars and if so are they ok? Do they do ones which are high in protein but low in everything else?

Cuppa xx

Mark01/05/2009

On my way................
I use both shakes and shots! I have a shake for breakfast sometimes if I am going to the gym in the morning or have one as a late evening snack.

The shots are great! Taste a bit minging but you just gotta get them down you :)

They are great because they deliver such a large hit of protein in such a small amount of liquid :)

salski

I couldnt stand these when I got them,, so I got a 2 litre empty juice carton and diluted them with corresponding SF squash...that way you know ur getting the protein and your 2 litres ;D

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Cuppa the Atkins ones are good as they are low carb, they sell them singularly in Boots so a good place to try one or two different flavours without committing to a box of 20! Personally I find the consistency too cloying, but I know Nic likes them so worth a try. Just check the labels for low carbs/sugars and you'll be fine.