• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Purée ideas

westiedog

Time goes quickly and this Tuesday I can start on purée foods for two weeks. Any ideas please? I was thinking mashed potato with gravy, scrambled egg or cottage cheese. I feel a bit scared about the thought of real food again x :confused:

top_kat

most things that you can mash with the back of a fork, start off light and just see how you get on. Some people find eggs hard to tolerate, but mashed vegetables with gravy, fish pie, mince, cottage pie, mashed white fish, inside of jacket potato with mashed beans are all ok on this stage :)

westiedog

most things that you can mash with the back of a fork, start off light and just see how you get on. Some people find eggs hard to tolerate, but mashed vegetables with gravy, fish pie, mince, cottage pie, mashed white fish, inside of jacket potato with mashed beans are all ok on this stage :)
Thank you - will give those a try. Will avoid the eggs x

top_kat

and if you fancy something sweeter, stewed apples and low fat custard, low fat rice pudding, :)