• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Put my photos next to each other?

Kath

Water water everywhere
Hello can anyone help me put my photos next to each other, I've put some in the gallery and wanted to put them side by side - so front view at beginning and 8 weeks in side by side, then side view then rear view. I can't see much of a difference and thought I might if I put them right next to each other.

Anyone know how to do this please?

Hi Hun
Sorry I cant help but a techy person will soon XX

You do look differant you look amazing well done hun FANTASTIC XX

XXC

Thanks chick :eek: Been debating putting pics up for ages and decided to bite the bullet!

You didnt look bad in your before pics I looked ruuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffff :eek: :eek: lol
Your look amazing when your at target ;)
Well done hun
XXC

You didnt look bad in your before pics I looked ruuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffff :eek: :eek: lol
Your look amazing when your at target ;)
Well done hun
XXC

Lol, well thanks but I did - I looked like a heffalump and a bloke from the back :eek: Still a loooooonnnnnnggg way off but can't wait to get there :D

Give me a few mins...

See if this has worked:

Attachments

• kath-start-to-8-weeks.jpg
    kath-start-to-8-weeks.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
Click on the thumbnail - you can def see the difference! :cool:

You look good its funny we cant see it ourselves isnt it ?

Have you been to the docs yet??
XXC

No we can't can we - it's bizarre :confused:

Oh yes been to docs - he was rubbish really - said it's a virus and antibiotics won't help then sent me away with antibiotics :confused:

No we can't can we - it's bizarre :confused:

Oh yes been to docs - he was rubbish really - said it's a virus and antibiotics won't help then sent me away with antibiotics :confused:

:eek: OMG what a pratt !! Are you going to take them?

Maybe he gave you them incase you had something they may fix? If that makes sense?At least you know you have a virus poor you,keep at SS as the vits in there may be helping and you could be feeeling much worse if you were having the packs?
XXC

:eek: OMG what a pratt !! Are you going to take them?

Maybe he gave you them incase you had something they may fix? If that makes sense?At least you know you have a virus poor you,keep at SS as the vits in there may be helping and you could be feeeling much worse if you were having the packs?
XXC

He told me not to take them for three days - said I need to gargle with salt water and take paracetemol and then take them after 3 days if no better - told me to drink 2 litres of water every day. I said I drink 8 - he said 'everyone says that' :confused: Really patronising. Yep I'll keep SS'ing I want to lose another 7lbs for Christmas :)

He told me not to take them for three days - said I need to gargle with salt water and take paracetemol and then take them after 3 days if no better - told me to drink 2 litres of water every day. I said I drink 8 - he said 'everyone says that' :confused: Really patronising. Yep I'll keep SS'ing I want to lose another 7lbs for Christmas :)

hes a dick im afraid..........Yes just take care of yourself,I would be careful not to exercise too much until your better as thats why it may take longer to get well.
Your easy do 7lbs for crimbo ;)
Im still on here I must shift my arse :eek:
Have a fab day wrap up warm and take your tabs XXC

hes a dick im afraid..........Yes just take care of yourself,I would be careful not to exercise too much until your better as thats why it may take longer to get well.
Your easy do 7lbs for crimbo ;)
Im still on here I must shift my arse :eek:
Have a fab day wrap up warm and take your tabs XXC

Lol, couldn't have put it better myself. Not exercising at all whilst I feel like this.

Hope your day of SS'ing goes really really well :) xxx

Lol, couldn't have put it better myself. Not exercising at all whilst I feel like this.

Hope your day of SS'ing goes really really well :) xxx

Thanks I have a bad headache :( but my spare rooms hiding my christmas tree legs so I must hunt :eek:
BAAAAAAAAA
xx
Have a fab day ;)
XXC

Back