• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Radio Frequency Treatment Anyone had this?

Hi all

I read an article regarding radio frequency treatment in a magazine a couple of months ago, I'd never heard of it before, apparently it's like lipo in the way that it tackles body-shaping, excess fat and cellulite. The article was very interesting, but nearest clinics were in London, so remained interested, but not driven to find out more.

However a new clinic has opened near me, so I rang this morning to get a bit of info.

Can be done in your lunch hour, with no pain:) Apparently you just feel very warm.

They reccomend 5 - 6 monthly treatments.

Cost of treatment £230 per session:eek:

They assured me it works, being the cynical person I am, I thought I'd ask if anyone else had tried this treatment.

I am really interested, even though I am now at goal, I still have some fat on my stomach, just under my chest and also the normal kangeroo pouch from having children etc. The fat above my waist is my problem area, no amount of sit ups etc. seem to work!

They give free consultations, so am going to have a word with my husband tonight (hopefully he'll be in a genorous mood;)) and then I think I may make an appointment.

Would like to know what you guys think.

Tracey
x

Mrs Pink

-is this mesotherapy? There is also something called lipodissolve which I have seen advertised at a clinic in Edinburgh - if you go for it I'd love to know how you get on!

Hi Mrs Pink

I can't remember what the treatment was called in the magazine article I read:eek: but the local advert for the clinic near me just said radio frequency treatment.

I've had a grovel to hubby and am going to phone for a consultation. I presume they'll give me some written info that goes into more detail.

Will keep you posted:)

Tracey
x