• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ready meals

belbouteloup

hi guys
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.had a great time,though the red wine slipped down a little to easily(1st drink since op)
I was wondering if anyone can recommend any ready meals that are tasty and healthy post bypass,(that wont make me dump)including dessert and snacks,am so over cooking at the moment and back to work soon so need some meals on the go.usually shop at sainsburys or asda.many thanks.
Ps are there ever any London minimins meets ?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
im not a bypasser but a bander, but my personal favourite ready meal is either weight watchers fish pie, or the asda good for you fish pie, low fat and very tasty.

also a good tip is cook a few portions of your own food and freeze into portions the correct size for you, then at least you know whats in the food. Then it can be defrosted and heated when you want it, and also works out alot cheaper then buying ready meals.

liz x

Last edited:
I think most of the weight watchers ready meals are tasty. My personal favorite is their lasagne. Tesco do some healthy choice ones that are tasty too. HTH. I do tend to do as Liz suggested though, make a batch of my favs and freeze it in portion sizes, it saves a lot of time and good for the kids to have healthier things to eat. Regards R x