• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reply from Chichester

Spikeyjaycee

Hi guys
You may recall my disaster at Chichester recently whereby my appointment letter gave the completely wring venue for my appointment with the psychologist and I felt strongly enough to complain?
Well I got a reply today from PALS apologising for my inconvenience at my appointment on 18 July (it was August!) and that they had spoken to Christine the secretary and they admitted an administrative error had occured. The appointments usually were at the Chichester Suite but for that particular day were moved to the Loxwood Centre. All very well but surely they could have phoned me to let me know - they have both my home number and mobile number on their records! Has anyone else experienced similar? As I said before, the excellent reputation of the hospital is being let down by the admin side:sigh:

Hi Julie
Would have been good if they knew what date they were apologising for! As you say how hard was it for them to look at your records for a number and contact you. But at least it was an apology of sorts. Can't say i have had any problem with Spire Manchester and their admin so far so good x

Back