• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Returning

star1958

hi I was here in 2014/15 before and after my gastric bypass in October 2014 I'm nearly 2 years on the losers bench and still enjoying being a health weight. In total I have lost nearly six stone and plateaued at about 5lb above my target of 10 stone which I'm delighted with.
I can now eat most things in moderation and that's the key learning to recognise when your full.
I'm so much fitter which means I'm more active and quite happy to walk for miles along the costal paths down here in CORNWALL where I live.
I had my surgery done on the NHS at Treliske Hospital and still see the bariatric team every six months, I take daily multi vitamins, iron supliment and calcium and have 3 monthly vitamin B12 injections. 2 years down the road and I feel fit and Normal.:):woohoo::woohoo:

Excellent! Great to hear success stories.

Thank you for coming back and updating us.

That's fantastic.

I love reading success stories like yours.

Hi :)
It's a big help to hear from people who're a couple of year ahead in the journey so thank you and please stick around. I, for one, am always grateful for some perspective!

Thanks for this update - exactly what I need right now.

That's brilliant Star. Massive well done on your achievement. And those Cornish coastal paths are beyond beautiful. Do a few myself when we venture across the border from Devon.

Vitamin B12 injection this morning bloods booked for next hospital appointment next month on my 2 year anniversary

Back