• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Richard Simmons DVDs?

TR_Wolf

(just call me Adam)
You know Richard Simmons? Very camp American keep fit guru?

richard_simmons.jpg

I think he's fantastic, I'd love to meet him!

Well the thing is, he's famous for having released videos/DVDs called Sweatin' To The Oldies, and I'd love to get hold of some DVDs of them because they sound fun, but as far as I can see online, they only have the Region 1 (USA) DVDs for sale... does anyone know if they're available online for Region 2 at all?

Also, has anyone ever met Mr Simmons? :)

Hello Love !
Oh my goodness ! he is wonderful! I used to watch him on channel 4 back in the ricky lake days ... i loved him ... I would like to join your mission ... i will track down some dvds,somehow .
I know that he did a series and the documentaries were shown over here , They were about his clinic and his patients, I was very emotional , and there were lots of tears .... anyway .... the mission begins !

Clare xx

If you do a google search 'unlock dvd player' you can probably find how to change your dvd player to any region. They are changed at the factory to a specific region so can be re-set if you know how !! I have done this to all my dvd players as my son loves Handy Manny and The Imagination Movers and they only came as region 1 and it was easier/cheaper than changing all the players haha.

OMG! I love, love, love him. I went to university in America and he was always on tv - exercise programmes and weight loss stories etc. He is just fantastic! X

Last year I got the 'Box set' sweating to the oldies for a client I was supporting.
He LOVED it, so did the other staff!

I got it from amazon and it played fine on our DVD player. Didn't think to check regions. Guess I was just lucky it played.

Jay

Back