• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ring back from st richards?????????????

pmkmrm

i have left several emails with the bariatric office at st richards chichester anf have not recieved a reply so i decided to call today, got the answering machine what are my chances of getting a a call back from them as stated on their anwer machine???????????
has anyone phone st rich recently? and been called back??
getting desparate for an initial appointment.
love kate xx

Hi, i also didnt get a phone call back and when i rang the baratric unit office it was always answerphone,BUT... if you phone and ask to be put through to christine Bigg directly you usually get the phone answered,though i havent phoned in the last couple of weeks, but that's what i do if that helps..orchidxx

I emailed christine bigg the other night and got a reply back first thing in the morning - not saying what i wanted to hear though - that i still have a long wait! Have never phoned them sorry.

i phoned them at 12.45 today to get some results and the phone was answered straight away. The secretaries arnt always in the office the do ward rounds, clinics with the consultants too, keep trying at different times of the day i would say. I have also emailed them and got a reply within 24hrs hope this helps xxx

I got my letter beg. Nov funding approved late oct, letter stated 6 months should in theory should be contact April. Some people referred in July have got appointments end of April so things look like they are moving.

I had a telephone call 3 weeks ago for an appointment on 29 April but I STILL have received no letter confirming this. I tried ringing the appointments section only to find the extension number given on the website is a fax number!!! So I emailed PALS who said they would pass my email onto Bariatrics - that was almost a week ago and no reply has been forthcoming. If it wasn't for the fact I REALLY want this operation, I could easily tell them to forget it - their communications leave a lot to be desired.

Hi All, just to let you know im alive and kicking had bypass op Wednesday 1st April, home Saturday 4th April, feel fine no severe pain just a litttle sore.
PRE OP Diet weightloss 12lbs
I have to say my whole expierence of being in St Richards chichester was amazing, so well cared for and everyone was lovely. xxxx

Back