• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rochelle Done and Dusted

Sending good , speedy recovery wishes to you Roch. Hope you're not too sore and can't wait to hear a blow by blow account of how it went for you.
Hugs & xx

Sending healing wishes Roch. Hope you are going to recover well, miss you on here, hurry back, you are much missed x

Thats great Roch is doing well. Fingers crossed she has as little pain as possible from now on x

I spoke to the hospital today and she has moved from HDU onto the regular ward, and everything is going well so far!!!

I spoke to the hospital today and she has moved from HDU onto the regular ward, and everything is going well so far!!!

That has to be good news ,i just hope shes not suffering to much with pain :(

Thinking of you Roch... hope your healing well. x

Roch I am so so proud of you hunnie, you got over your fears and doubts and did it. I am so so pleased that all has gone well for you. Now your new life has begun and it is your turn to shine. Very very best wishes to you babe. Chat soon hun XXXXXX

Well done hun - see, we did it! We're now on the loser's bench. See you on here soon xx

thanks for the update , huggs from meee x

Whats the latest?? How's Roch doing today??

Good I hope :D

She's back home- doing the housework!!! Naughty girl.She's posted on another thread-has a poorly back.

Back