• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sad news. No to my funding

gingernutter

No to my funding. The PCT are asking for more details..........???? I have no idea what else I can say. It is very disappointing but I will fight on.

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Sorry to hear this news, did they give you any reasons why?

Big hug to you and keep pushing....

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
:hug99: sorry to hear that Sarah.

Focusing on the positive though, it sounds like its not a definate no if they want more details, so just try to get clarification on exactly what they want and make sure they get it :) Stay strong and focused x

KD

Aww. I'm sorry GN :( Like Shelbels advice though!

CCPM

Fighting on day by day
Sorry they said no but time to regroup, gather information and attack again - you will get there in the end

M

charliegirl

Keep going chick, they turned me down first time I sat and cried then got on with fighting the battle which I know you will do...(((((Hugs)))).......xx

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi Sarah

As everyone else has said don't give up you will get there in the end, keep strong and keep fighting xx

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
sorry to read this bad news. But the fight isnt over yet, so stay strong and keep battling xxx best of luck xxx

gingernutter

Oh thank you so much.

I will fight on. The PCT lady was very nice. She explained it is not a "NO" but they want more evidence. The problem is I have no more to offer them. My BMI is 49.9 but that isn't enough. I have a long list of problems connected to my weight problems however in my area they won't fund unless you have sleep apnea or diabetes. I do not have these. I might end up with diabetes but isn't it madness to wait until that to happen.

Perissa

BUGGER!!!!!! I had everything crossed for you.

You say you have lots of other problems, have you seen a consultant about any of them? I wrote to my orthopedic consultant independantly and he wrote to the GP saying he supported my application. This letter alongside mine was sent with the application to the PCT. I applied just at the right time and found out in only three weeks that I had funding!

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
yes you stand up to them, never give up.

liz x

wobbles

So sorry to hear that, keep fighting, Linda will help you write some fighting letters :) I can't imagine how disappointed you mst feel.