• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saggy thighs....

novamay

Born Free
I've noticed that since I've dropped 4 stone I'm getting paranoid about my thighs particularly the inner thigh. They used to be solid fat, now they are getting to be 'soft fat' and are starting to wobble more than I'd like. Also getting crepey skin.

Can anyone recommend an exercise that will tone up the inner thigh - I swim twice a week and walk 15 mins at lunchtime, but don't think its enough. Otherwise I'm desk bound at work!

i use a machine at the gym which tones the muscles as my thigh areas are now really bad, but having spoken to my doctor I know there is very little that will help tone that much in relation to saggy skin, as I was told with regards to my stomach, there is only a very little bit that will be achieved through exercise, the only real answer will be surgery :(

Yes quite you can't tighten skin. Welcome to the saggy world :)

Guess I'll have to tone the muscle up as much as I can and save up for the surgery in a couple of years time - I'm more paranoid about my thighs than my upper arms, tummy or boobs.

Do you flash your legs a lot or are they just the worst bit? Mine are always covered and I've bought swimming shorts for holiday so I'm not worried.

Back