• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Secret Eaters

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
Has anybody watched this on More4. Initially I was thinking OMG that's probably my problem, but watching how much this woman unconsciously ate in 5 days has made me feel sick. During a friday and saturday binge of takeaways and drinking she had consumed 7500 calories, but thought she was only having 1300 a day...eek it's awful to realise how easy it is to overeat if you don't stay aware!

I dont know if its the same series that was on last year or a new one but yes i'ts shocking how much in denial people can be about how much they eat!!

So Mazza, do the messages that tell you to stop eating from your body sooner and louder after surgery? So you are naturally more aware?

With a band and for me - yes! I physicaly cannot over eat. I suppose if I wanted to I could snack or graze on junk but that was never my problem, it was all about the volume even if it was mostly healthy stuff :D

Back