• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Seminar complete! Woooot

Mapoo

Well went to my Seminar last week found it really interesting. More deeper info etc I've said YES! and I'm under surgeon Mr Ackroyd and I go to see him 3 weeks from tomorrow... Hopefully! This has been a long process but WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations I bet you're over the moon x

Brilliant news !

Yaaay!! You must be thrilled!

And I'm from South Yorkshire too! :)

Brilliant news. I'm under his colleague Mr Patel and due for surgery next month. It would have been a bit sooner but I had another unrelated surgery I needed to have first.
Good luck :)

Well I'm a little worried, some people said before all this 'You need Mr Patel' as the last was going round the tablets in the seminar meeting to tell you who you are assigned too, it seemed all the Even bigger people was assigned to Mr Patel? I was 25.8 but now I'm 23.9 3/4. I wanted the Sleeve last year, but been reading more towards the Bypass now! After the Seminar meeting I felt the Bypass was me! I don't know, I guess I'll go with the surgeons decision but, does Mr Ackroyd even so Bypass? and I've read news of ppl that's died under him etc, seems abit worrying lol! I want it to be a successful operation and look good like everyone else? Do you think I'm being stupid lol

Has anyone had a Bypass under Mr Ackroyd?

Thanks all for your lovely comments in really Excited I really can't wait to start my New Life! And shop shop shop in al the Slim Shops lol x

Brilliant news. I'm under his colleague Mr Patel and due for surgery next month. It would have been a bit sooner but I had another unrelated surgery I needed to have first.
Good luck :)
That's brilliant sadly it's a late start but at least you'll be done soon :) Good luck, are you having Sleeve/Bypass

It's good to think this over properly as it's a life changing no matter which one you end up opting for I had a bypass it was a no brainer for me did think of the band for a minute till I did my research and found the bypass suited me better

I'm having the sleeve. I'm starting the LRD tomorrow! It'll be 11 days not 10 but it's easier for me to start a day early. All the yoghurt in Tesco came earlier :)
@los in it you're absolutely right, it is a life changing decision and I'm glad I've had all the time I've had to really consider everything. At least when it gets difficult I can't complain I didn't know what I was getting myself into. :)

Thinking of you on the LRD I'm on day 12 had a good day today but have had my moments throughout the 12 days .... Only 2 more days til surgery and I can't wait ... xx

I'm having the sleeve. I'm starting the LRD tomorrow! It'll be 11 days not 10 but it's easier for me to start a day early. All the yoghurt in Tesco came earlier :)
@los in it you're absolutely right, it is a life changing decision and I'm glad I've had all the time I've had to really consider everything. At least when it gets difficult I can't complain I didn't know what I was getting myself into. :)
GOOD LUCK

Thanks @Mapoo I'm 8 days post op now and it's going well :)

Well I'm a little worried, some people said before all this 'You need Mr Patel' as the last was going round the tablets in the seminar meeting to tell you who you are assigned too, it seemed all the Even bigger people was assigned to Mr Patel? I was 25.8 but now I'm 23.9 3/4. I wanted the Sleeve last year, but been reading more towards the Bypass now! After the Seminar meeting I felt the Bypass was me! I don't know, I guess I'll go with the surgeons decision but, does Mr Ackroyd even so Bypass? and I've read news of ppl that's died under him etc, seems abit worrying lol! I want it to be a successful operation and look good like everyone else? Do you think I'm being stupid lol

Has anyone had a Bypass under Mr Ackroyd?

Thanks all for your lovely comments in really Excited I really can't wait to start my New Life! And shop shop shop in al the Slim Shops lol x

Hi, so was this at Sunderland Royal? You didn't wait long from seminar to meeting consulatant, how long was wait from meeting consultant to surgery?.. I have seminar on Wednesday and I'm so anxious and excited I love hearing these stories there so inspirational and get me super excited x and good luck on your journey x

Back