• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sick of feeling sick!!

mamma mia

Well went to bed last night feeling really sick and unfortunately got up this morning feeling the same:( Really hate this sick feeling any ideas what I can take to settle it I am only just over 3 weeks post op. Most awful feeling:(

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

What meds are you on, honey? I had to come off Fast tabs & Metformin as they made me soooo sick & are known to do this to some people. Hope you feel better soon :wave_cry: xxx

Nothing hun at least when I was on fast tab I didn't feel sick all the time:( x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

you could have a sickness bug x

I take Buchestem not sure if thats how you spell it but it's how you say it. It's brilliant, you put a tiny tablet under you top lip and within half an hour you are fine. I get horribly car sick too and if I take one half an hour before I can read a book in the car where as normally if I so much as look at my feet I feel sick. And that's sitting in the front passenger seat not the back.

Hope your sicky feelings go soon, theres not a lot worse than nausea.

Kate x

If you were fine on the fastab then can't you just go back on them? My surgeon advocates them for life, some say 1 year or 6 months so there is precedent to be on them for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back