• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

silly question as no techi??

Raynebubble

hiya i have managed to download my before and after pic to an album on my profile but how do i download the pic to here??

You look fab! Saw this on facebook, but didn't recognise you from your profile! If you go into user CP in the top left hand corner you should be able to update avatar :)

Not sure what others use but I use Photobucket.com where you can upload photos from your files and then they give you a code which you copy and paste to your message on here. I can't remember which of the 3 codes I use (they give you 3) but trial and error gets there in the end. Hope that helps as I'm a rubbish techie too lol.

Kate xxx P.S. you're looking fantastic x

Rayne, if you mean 'how do you add photos to this post', then below the message box there is an 'aditional options' section. Click on 'manage attachments' then 'browse' then 'upload'.

Hope this helps?

Rayne, if you mean 'how do you add photos to this post', then below the message box there is an 'aditional options' section. Click on 'manage attachments' then 'browse' then 'upload'.

Hope this helps?

thanks hun x

Back