• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"Skinny wardrobe"

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Well peeps I know Ime being a little optimistic BUT!! I purchased a beautiful Channel tweedy short jacket yesterday you know the type with the big pepermint type buttons, round neck (no collar) at a snip in a dress agency for £30:eek: and wait for it a size 10:eek::eek: Its miles to small at present but it will be waiting for when the Lbs start to melt away LOL I thought it would look fab with a black pencil skirt and black heeled boots:D the tweed is in black & lemon. Has anyone else been optimistic like Moi!!!!! or is it me (I just loveeeeeeee Jackets, shoes, bags, ect ect ect ect.........) Gail:flirt2:

:)Gail-I can see you in it now-very chic-infact
it sounds like it will be the ideal outfit to go and......
do some more shopping in!

I will be wanting a bigger house when I lose all my weight LOL ready for the shopping sprees . My Hubby never knows what I will come in whith next Ha! Ha! everything is a fiver in my house he hasnt a clue, when I come in he always says "Dont tell me ..... Its a £fiver and we both laugh":D Ive been known to nip to tesco @ 10pm if Ime bord Gail.x

That jacket sounds lovely. And OMG :eek: a size 10!!!! It will happen though, won't it?

When I'm slim I've always wanted to wear a little Chanel jacket, crisp white blouse and jeans. I haven't dared look at future clothes at the moment, I don't think I even know what suits me as I have been overweight for so long. I wear whatever fits at the moment, but it is exciting to think of all the possibilities, a bit overwhelming sometimes.

You are a glamour puss anyway Gail, I've seen those birthday photos! Your poor hubbie! You will have to change one of the bedrooms into a dressing room, just for you.

Oh dont fret Ive already got one of those Ha! Ha! (dressing room LOL) Gail.x
That jacket sounds lovely. And OMG :eek: a size 10!!!! It will happen though, won't it?

When I'm slim I've always wanted to wear a little Chanel jacket, crisp white blouse and jeans. I haven't dared look at future clothes at the moment, I don't think I even know what suits me as I have been overweight for so long. I wear whatever fits at the moment, but it is exciting to think of all the possibilities, a bit overwhelming sometimes.

You are a glamour puss anyway Gail, I've seen those birthday photos! Your poor hubbie! You will have to change one of the bedrooms into a dressing room, just for you.

Sounds like a lovely jacket! Good for you - getting the size you'd like to be is a great idea. Size ten all the way for you :).

Sounds very nice Gail and it will go with lots of things! cant wait to see a photo of you in it when you get to a size 10 :D x

sounds fab - I have a pair of brand new over the knee boots sitting in a box in my wardrobe waiting - they wont be waiting for too much longer I hope!

OOOOOOOOOOO marg I have a few more dress sizes yet LOL Ime 16/18 at present. Still its the type of jacket that never goes out of fashion . Thats a Bl**dy good job to Eh!! otherwise I will be waiting till doomsday LOL Gail.x
WOW Gail good on you girl , I hope its not to long till you get it on lol .
Take care .
Margaret xx

I've ALWAYS wanted one of those! Very Jackie Onassis! Lucky girl. You're going to look FABULOUS. Mxx

Back