• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimming corset

lcla28

Hi guys,

I had my band fitted a month ago. All great and have managed to lose 10 kgs so far, 25kgs to go. :)

I had liposuction in 2004 and still have the corsets I was required to wear after that surgery to make sking tight nicely. Now that I am losing weigt again, I think this kind or garment might help with the sagging skin.

Have any of you used any kind of slimming corset after your WLS? If yes, how long did you wait after the surgery for wearing it?

Thanks

hopelesscase

i frequently wear a trinny and suzanna body shaper to hold my bits firmer. not the most attractive of things but dead comfy. I probably left it for about 4 weeks but had a bypass so dont have to think about a port.
hth
hc

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Corsetting a new band is dangerous maybe wait a few weeks and let your tummy heal a little more.

Last edited:

tendersage

I have not used a slimming corset, but i do love CORSETS LOL in fact i tried one on and it looks like i now have to Ebay it as its too large, a loverly vollers one, purple with lace covering it and i see no point in paying for a new one just yet with all the weight i am losing, i shall miss the feel of it