• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sloppy Food

goingtobehappy

Just had my first sloppy meal, I'd done a long days work and decided I'd try baby food. I got the stage 1, 4 months chicken rice and veg. Now it did smell nicer than it tasted but after adding salt it improved again.
Only 2 weeks of sloppies - and its weetabix for breakfast tomorrow - and then pureed food. Must admit though looking forward to mash with garlic and herb soft cheese and baked beans, think that'll be tomorrow tea.
Are meats suppossed to be excluded now? Or if they are liquid enough are they ok?

baby foods are designed for growing babies not adults and definatly not bypassed adults or sleevers, make your own stuff and blend it down, freeze it in small portions, bin the baby food your not a baby x

Hi Liz
That had been my original plan, to make plenty and freeze it, its just after working a 9 1/2 hour shift and having been told that we could eat baby food I saw it as a treat.
Anyway its a shorter day tomorrow and just a 7 1/2 hour shift so I'll be getting the potatoes and masher out.
Can I use fish and chicken yet or am I better off waiting another couple of weeks?

hiya
i used things like corned beef or fish cos they pureed easier. Hope it goes well for u xx

Hi Liz
That had been my original plan, to make plenty and freeze it, its just after working a 9 1/2 hour shift and having been told that we could eat baby food I saw it as a treat.

strange them saying that you can eat baby food as it designed for babies not adults.
Anyway its a shorter day tomorrow and just a 7 1/2 hour shift so I'll be getting the potatoes and masher out.

yay i adore mash.
Can I use fish and chicken yet or am I better off waiting another couple of weeks?

im not sure if chicken would be ok yet for a sleever as im not clued up on the eating plans that are set out for a sleever post op, maybe tuna mash or cheesy mash be better as can be mashed down to a better consistancy, im sure someone more experienced in the sleeve situation will be along soon x

Back