• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So frustrated

Daisy dog

Can anyone help.I have been positively angelic with my eating and my weight loss has just stopped.Im eating around 1000 calories a day.Trying to eat a balanced diet but no movement at all.Ive been on normal foods for a week now.Is this normal .:(:(:sigh:

same happened to me other week, i tried to change my diet thinking i was doing something, but 2 weeks later is shifting again........... try not to worry its just a blip :) your body goes thru so many changes thru a month with TOM etc its no wonder really, you will start to see a pattern eventually so these slow weeks will be expected in future. just keep doing what your doing and it will start again soon x x x i try not to be too rigid on my 1000 cals either yesteday i had just 800 odd but other it was 1100 odd lol x x x good luck hunni dont get disheartened and see how far you've come already, dont let a negative spoil all the positives x x x

If you've only just gone onto solids then it's perfectly normal for weight loss to stall, or to even have a gain. It's been weeks since you ate proper food, you're in starvation mode and your body is conserving as much energy as it possibly can from everything you eat.

Trust that it will move again, keep your calories up (don't be tempted to cut further), keep hydrated and don't panic x

I agree, keep your calories up, dont put your body into starvation mode, I find my best weight losses are when I hit around 1200 cals a day. I find I have three good weeks, then one bad week. Try drinking plenty of fluid too x

Back