• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So impatient

effemm

Operation is on 25th and I can't think of anything else. I just want to get it over with, partly because I'm scared :) but mainly because I want to start reducing my big wobbly belly!! I'm actually looking forward to starting the milk diet. It might start to feel real. It's like waiting for Christmas.

Hiya hunny, Congratulations wont be long now. I think its normal to be scared. I can't wait to hear about mine. I don't think that will be around March April time. Hope you have a safe journey and pain-free after the opp x

Thanks Caraline. All the success stories on here are giving me a bit of courage. I hope you get a date soon. XX

by the time you've concentrated on your pre op diet it will be here in no time :) good luck

just wanted to wish you luck it will be upon you before you no it xx

Thank you both. I'm trying not to think about it and just get on with stuff, but it's hard. Best wishes from me. xx

Milk diet starts tomorrow! For some strange reason, I'm looking forward to it. Just hoping that the snow doesn't cause any problems getting to the hospital. I've got a pre-op on Tuesday.

Back