• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So you know you have lost weight when you stop shopping in Evans and start shopping :

Well today I officially felt quite chuffed I brought myself a pair of chinos, from primark size 18 soooo happy, I walked in Evans and couldnt see anything I liked and managed to get some chinos in Primark.

Weight is steadly coming off, although this week I gained 3lbs but think it is coz its a week before I am due on, so this could be a reason and I have noticed a pattern in my weight it either goes up or stays the same 2 weeks before I am due,

Anyway still over 10 stone down in 10 months including pre op weight loss, I will post some pics on here of me chinos tomorrow xx

Happy Losing Peeps

Love
Jojo xxx

Wooohooo brilliant!
I can't wait to buy clothes in shops that aren't Evans or Asda

bye bye evans hello primani your clothes shopping is going to be much cheaper now :)

Thanks everyone they have closed the evans near me!
Its terrible really, i swear by asda you know especially for work clothing here is a pic asda top primani chinos and shoes yay xx

ForumRunner_20120715_140129.jpg

ForumRunner_20120715_140129.jpg

Amazing & fab news. Bet you are real chuffed.

Fantastic! Good riddance to Evans! :D

I did lighter life years ago and became a shopperholic. Am gutted I am back to a 22, I tend to do alot of Next on line shopping (big sizes available in the sales) or Asda. I hate Evans, so expensive. Well done, primark clothes are small so you may even be a 16! I do struggle to get any nice bigger knickers from Asda or Tesco, but can fit into primark 22 short knickers which are comfortable!
Happy shopping!

You look brill!
I can't wait to throw my big m+s knickers out and wear some pretty ones with matching bras from Primark.

I can't wait to start shopping in normal shops. I have a feeling the skinny me will be facing some large credit card bills!

Back