• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

st richards hospital.

Hi and welcome to minis you have come to the right sight there are a few people on here that are under St Richards. I am sure one of them will be along soon.

hi i was banded at st richards in sept last year your in great hands they are fab but iv gathered most people are having to wait a while for there ops , fill clinics are easier tho to get appointments for

hi waiting for bypass at st richards good luck with your weight loss journey
love julie

hi also waiting for bypass there its a bit of a wait,but told by all its worth the wait.good luck with your journey x

hi, angelpie, im two weeks post op band from st richards, it is a wonderfull hospital, and the nurses and staff are fantastic they look after everybody very well. youll be in good hands,orchid xxxx

hi again my 1st consultation was in jan and i have just been given my date for 27th august thats with mr guy slater.

good luck

julie

im waiting for bypass with mr slater.xx

hi karen
havent had physch app yet thats what i was in such a panic about yesterday. hopefully soon so i can stop worrying.xx

Hi Karen, I had my first appointment 1st May with Dr Adamo and have my bypass on 19 August with Shaw Somers. Hope your wait is not too long now - they really seem to be moving! Lucy xx

Hi Mandy. ther is a long waiting list for psyc, thats what secratary told me, have you had dietician yet.?
nope only seen the surgeon so far

Back