• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stevia?

Snowcrystal

Have you guys ever heard of Stevia?

It is a fantastic sweetener and it's completely natural.

(In Japan artificial sweeteners have been outlawed and they only use Stevia in the non-sugar varieties of Coke and Pepsi)

Unfortunately, you can't buy it here in the UK (the sugar industry would go bust) but you can obtain it on ebay from Canada...(that's where I get mine)...

STEVIA SUPREME SPOONABLE 400g BULK !! PREMIUM QUALITY on eBay (end time 30-Jul-09 16:09:05 BST)

The lady who sells it is very well informed and will answer all your questions.

BTW, it's great for diabetics and has no carbs and tastes fantastic.

(((hugs)))

Thanks for the tip - a bit pricey (£16.95 + £8.90 p&p for 400 gms!) for something to sprinkle on my 1 weetabix though!

Lx

I might just give that a whirl then - the post op me seems to be a little obsessed with flavour... Better than the pre op me who obsessed about the quantities!

Lx

I might just give that a whirl then - the post op me seems to be a little obsessed with flavour... Better than the pre op me who obsessed about the quantities!

Lx

The thing I love about Stevia is that it is not addictive like sugar...

I sure, as it is not a sugar if Stevia could be included in some of the sweet recipes for bypassers without the effects of dumping.

Just about to order mine...It takes a while to get here from Canada!

(((hugs)))

Back