• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

still waiting

Nicola robinson

just an update really still waiting for op date Had camera down in April continuing to loose weight with slimming world so I can be as fit as I can, reading all the threads and finding the support brilliant. so hopefully won't be long.:sigh:

It will come Hun u just hang in there xxx

The waiting is the hardest and we become obsessed with checking the post and answer phones and voicemail. We are all the same I was this time last year, couldn't plan a holiday or anything just in case, really gets you down but boy when thta call comes its like a slap in the face not nasty but shocks you to the core, then the giddiness sets in. Faer and nerves combined together are a strange concoction, i went round giggling to myself and saying yessss and clutching my fists, my hubby was at work so couldnt tell hime till later was excited from then on in til got to the theater only then before i went under did i think oh well no turning back little panic then i was waking up. Soon come round hopefully be August for ya xx If it is be next month you here. xx

just an update really still waiting for op date Had camera down in April continuing to loose weight with slimming world so I can be as fit as I can, reading all the threads and finding the support brilliant. so hopefully won't be long.:sigh:

Your not on your own Nicola, I'm still waiting too. The longer it goes on, the harder and frustrating it gets. I guess we just have to hang on in there. I'm sure our turn will come soon xx

Your not on your own Nicola, I'm still waiting too. The longer it goes on, the harder and frustrating it gets. I guess we just have to hang on in there. I'm sure our turn will come soon xx

It will when you least expect it. You will just walk in the phone will ring, or you will pick up the post one way or the other, mine was phone call, i even answered and said yesss, i was full of hell at the time, sharp sorted me out. xx;)

Back