• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling on pureed

Brookes82

Hi I am coming up to my last week if pureed I have been eating microwaved Young's admiral pies. Fish in bags with mash. Scrambled egg cheese in morning. And half of microwaved meals from Tesco like cottage pie and shepherd's pie..
I am royal bored Of everything tasting the same.... Especially once it's blended been adding mint sauce to stuff make it taste a bit Sunday dinner ish.
Anyone got any tasty meals for pureed stage? I have. Week left Nd just craving rivita bread with. Laughing cow cheese with cucumber mmmm

Any meal ideas be great...

Sarnie

Hi I am coming up to my last week if pureed I have been eating microwaved Young's admiral pies. Fish in bags with mash. Scrambled egg cheese in morning. And half of microwaved meals from Tesco like cottage pie and shepherd's pie..
I am royal bored Of everything tasting the same.... Especially once it's blended been adding mint sauce to stuff make it taste a bit Sunday dinner ish.
Anyone got any tasty meals for pureed stage? I have. Week left Nd just craving rivita bread with. Laughing cow cheese with cucumber mmmm

Any meal ideas be great...
You should be able to have laughing cow cheese on puree just break it down to a puree in your mouth or mix it in mash. I had big soups liquidised down, really you can turn most things into a puree if you've got a blender.